VISCOMETRIC WATER BATH
(Provided with a glass window on one side)
General Description: -
1) Heating Chamber: - Double walled Inside S. Steel 304 grade Outer M.S. Powder Coated with 6/12 holes of 3” diameter & set of S. Steel Concentric rings.
2) Fitted With: - Immersion Heater “M” type.
3) Lid: - Made of S. S. 304 grade having 6 / 12 holes of 3” (75mm) diameter.
4) Control: - The Water Bath is controlled by bi-Metallic capillary Thermostat having 30°C - 110°C Range.
5) Construction:- The body of the Water Bath is fabricated out of MS. heavy sheet duly Powder Coated. Provided with a glass window on one side.
CONSTRUCTION:- The body is fabricated out of MS Sheet 20 Gauge duly Powder Coated. Inner Chamber made of S. Steel or Alum. as per requirement.
CONTROL PANEL: - Consist of: -
1) Temperature Controller i.e. Thermostat
2) Mains Switch
3) Mains & Temperature Indicators
1) Maximum Temperature: - 100°C.
2) Continues Working Temperature: - 98 ± 1°C or 100 ± 1°C as per available quality of water.
3) Temperature Sensor: - Bi- Metallic copper or S. Steel Capillary.
4) Maximum Load: - 1.5 K.W. 2.0 K.W. as per size requirement.
Accessories: Viscometer holder for 4 nos. Viscometers and viscometer tray.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATING WATER BATH: Same as above but with digital display indicating temperature controller.
Note: Water baths having higher capacities can be supplied.