Linisher is a continuous belt-sander. When the sample is irregular, its surface needs leveling in order to render it suitable for mounting. This is achieved on Linisher Belt.
General Description and Specifications:
The Linisher consists of a continuous emery belt of size 3” x 4” width. The belt travels on two Aluminium pulleys, one of which is directly coupled to motor. The other pulley is fitted on a spindle in a dolly which is spring loaded thus offering quick changing of worn out belts. The design also incorporates axial adjustment to align the belt in proper position.
The belt runs over a working surface plate situated between the two pulleys giving a working surface of approximately 4” x 7” area. The sander is totally enclosed in a steel cover for safe operation. The cover can be easily removed for changing the belt.
• Linisher belt-sander to take 3” x 4” wide emery belt.
• Powered by 1/4 H.P. single phase 230 volts 50 cycles.
• A.C. electric motor with starting switch.
• Axial adjustment screw for proper belt alignment.
• Spring loaded moveable pulley giving even belt tension.
• Adjustable end arrest bracket.
• Working area 4” x 7” approximately.
Send us Enquiry
Office: S. N. 37/02, "Ashtavinayak Indl. Estate",
Parvati Nagar, Dhayari Narhe Road,
Next to Pari Robotics, Narhe, Pune-411041
Tel fax: (020) 24690312, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com